Thursday, December 06, 2007
YEAH! christmas is coming soon. hmm kinda excoted about it
so on sunday - monday i'll be gg out of e country. gona miss my dear
my christmas wishes:
actually i dun really wish 4 anyth
if i hv too much hope in smth, i'll end up feeling disappointed
so its beta nt to hope 4 anyth.
They say in this world, nothing lasts forever
But I don’t believe that’s true
Cause the way that I feel
When we are together
I know that’s the way, I always feel for you
From now until forever thats how long I’ll be true
I will make you this vow and promise you now until forever
I’ll never stop loving you
There will come a day when the world stops turning
And stars will fall from the sky
But this feeling will last
When the suns start burning
But all I wanna do is love you
Until the end of time
It’s gonna take more than a lifetime
To give you all the love i feel for you tonight
I'll say it again and i'll mean what i say
Until forever, I’ll never stop loving you till the end.
that's how much i love u baby =))
time may take us apart, but i'll still love you i promise
7:12 PM