I am suffocating
i juz need to brethe
im smothered under pressure
i need to b relieved now
Nothing i do is ever right
nothing they say about me is fair
I cry n scream n throw a fit
but no1 seems to care.
no1 listens
to them
my life is not important
but yet im living everyday
im confused n im alone
im lost inside my mind
so many thoughts confuse me
feelings that i cant preceive
none of it makes sense
none of this seems real
no1 understands
the emotion that i feel
And im saying this once again
"WHERE R U WHEN I NEEDED YOU??"
u always say that you will always b there 4 me
but i cant feel ur luv n care anymore compared to last tym
R things really gonna b lyk this 4 me??
i ask myself everyday
im still leading life in silence n pain...